Our mission is to exhibit the transformation of storytelling for the digital age. 


At the Noble and Paige Museum, the relationship between the individual and a relic takes on a new meaning: to enrich, imbue, and celebrate story in everyday life.

Museum History

The Noble and Paige Museum is the world's premiere relic institution. The Museum keeps, conserves, restores, researches, collects, publishes, and presents rare relics; consisting of 14 museums, 3 galleries, and 3 research facilities, it houses a permanent collection of over thousands of items.

The Noble and Paige Museum Collection spans a millions years of art and innovations, from prehistory and parallel-dimensions to future days. The Museum is located in St LeMond, London and has historically acted as a magnet to literary existentialists, who in 1922 formed the Bibliotheque Explorateur Society to preserve Noble's vision.

British scientist Tennessee Noble founded The Noble and Paige Museum in 1890, when he built The Tennessee Noble Museum on top of an old paper mill. The rest of the Museum's history is as enigmatic as one of its relics. 

An unfinished 1886 portrait by John Singer Sargent remains the only surviving image of Noble, who led a life of anonymity, having left no record of a family or public life. Only from Noble's own journals have historians gained glimpses into his life as an inventor, explorer, geographer, cartographer, spy, and scientist. Noble left his 17.2 acre (70,000 square meter) estate under supervision of the Noblellian Institute.

In 1928, Ariana Paige became the first director of the Noblellian Institute and over the next three decades oversaw the acquisition of new relics along with the expansions of the East and West wings and the construction of the Museum's Research Facilities. The change of the name from The Tennessee Noble Museum to The Noble and Paige Museum was made public in 1948. Since June 2015, the Noblellian Institute has embarked on a major renovation program to put its relics onto an online collection.